View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently March 29th, 2024, 1:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Coleford Carnival of Transport (02/04/2018) Forest of Dean 
Firing on two.

Post Coleford Carnival of Transport (02/04/2018) Forest of Dean
Howdy all,

I would like to post this show/event and would love to see some Citroens for the 21st Colford Carnival of Transport......I'll be there, although my Spesh will not be ready :(

The Coleford Carnival of Transport takes place on the streets of Coleford in the heart of the beautiful Royal Forest of Dean on Easter Monday every year (Monday 2nd of April). The Town Centre is closed so that vehicles of all types and periods can be displayed side by side. Classes of vehicles include Vintage Cars, Classic Cars, Custom & Street rods, Military, Commercial and Motorcycles.
We are looking for anyone who wishes to join us to celebrate our 21st show and exhibit their cherished vehicle. We are hoping that exhibitors old and new will join us to ensure the event is full and fun for all. Last year’s event saw us full!! with over 480 exhibitors and a record crowd of visitors all out in the sunshine to enjoy a beautiful day.
There is plenty to see and do, with not just cars, but also Club Displays, an auto jumble to find that scarce part for your cherished vehicle. There is entertainment throughout the day, rides for the children, plenty of food outlets as well as an Art Exhibition , Craft Show and a Model Railway Exhibition. Whatever your interest you should be able to find it in Coleford.
The Carnival is held on closed roads. The entry fee will be £2.50 per vehicle for all exhibitors at our 2018 carnival. Club and individual bookings are catered for on our website, as is a host of other information relevant information (http://www.colefordcarnivaloftransport.co.uk). Alternatively, view the Coleford Carnival of Transport Facebook page.

I hope to see some of you there.

Best regards,
Shane

'87 2CV Special,'78 AMI 8,'52 Anglia, '71 Capri 3000E, '67 Ford Fairlane 500 V8, '69 Ford Torino V8,'99 Xsara,'28 Ford Model A Tudor, '82 G Wagon, '68 LWB SII Landy and some manky renault Meganes.....also Ukranian KMZ MB750, Suzuki TS100,Mobylette.

February 20th, 2018, 11:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]