View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 16th, 2024, 8:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Breakfast club 
Firing on two.

Post Re: Breakfast club
A tip for breakfast club, wrap up warm and take your own breakfast! The earl of march, whilst knowing how to stage a nice event and keep a beautiful venue also knows how to charge a bastard fortune for an egg roll.

I had to spend the day stripping wallpaper and tearing up carpets etc, so couldn't make it but I will attempt to get to the next one in me gay D*lly.

March 4th, 2013, 10:01 pm
Firing on two.

Russell wrote:
A tip for breakfast club, wrap up warm and take your own breakfast! The earl of march, whilst knowing how to stage a nice event and keep a beautiful venue also knows how to charge a bastard fortune for an egg roll.

You're so right there. My girlfriend paid a whole tenner for a Full English on Sunday, only bought and eaten because she was, like so many others, absolutely frozen stiff. I've had one of his £6 burgers in the past, very nice and fresh but two quid overpriced. Hey ho, its still a good Sunday morning out though.

Last edited by Chris2cv on March 5th, 2013, 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

March 4th, 2013, 10:05 pm
Firing on two.

It certainly is, I love Goodwood race circuit and airfield, especially as its so local and well kept. It's a free event which is great and I suppose contributing by buying a breakfast is only fair, but I'd feel better about it if it was priced sensibly. I go along to Goodwood all the time and drop in as there's almost always something interesting going round the circuit or taking off, which puts me off going to breakfast club and feeling compelled to buy something.

March 4th, 2013, 10:15 pm
Firing on two.

Chris2cv wrote:
I've had one of his £6 burgers in the past, very nice and fresh but two quid overpriced.

And not far from the stables either :lol:

March 5th, 2013, 10:20 am
Firing on two.

Me and my dad turned tail after queing for a breakfast and dinner told it was a tenner! Each....... So we had two hot dogs at 11quid! Although they were nice I did feel like I had been bottom fucked slightly.

Russ I have your harnesses to drop off for you. I am so busy at the moment as soon as I get time I will give you a ring to arrange a rendezvous mate, how's things?

March 5th, 2013, 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3