View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently March 28th, 2024, 8:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 HUBB UK 2013 

Post HUBB UK 2013
I thought I'd give this a plug on here as well as 2CVGB

http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/events/hubbuk/
I've been involved with the HU events for several years as a motorcyclist. For the last 6 years my wife and I have been planning and preparing for some extended touring to parts of the world, which aren't on the normal package tour itinary, by motorcycle once we can afford to give up work (which is now in sight)
Circumstances now dictate that these trips will take place on 4 wheels, or to be more precise in our Acadiane.
HU already have a following of 4x4 vehicle drivers and cyclists as well as motorcyclists. For the same reasons that I don't want to be riding an expensive BMW with all the latest must have accessories neither do I want to be driving a fully equipped expedition 4x4 so I'm trying to promote the image that a humble 2CV is more than capable of such trips.
Please read the web page link and let me know if there's any interest. There are a couple of free places for any club members running a stand but in any case the cost is quite reasonable for anyone booking and paying before the end of October.

Paul

October 22nd, 2012, 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]