View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 28th, 2024, 1:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Halloween Camp 
Firing on two.

Post Halloween Camp
We're having a Halloween Camp again this year at The Wharf Inn, Fenny Compton, Warwickshire CV47 2FE. It's the same pub it's been at for the last couple of years, and is on the A423 between Southam and Banbury. Camping (I think) will be £5 per unit per night again. All very welcome.

We're planning a bit of a trundle to Stratford on Saturday morning, probably via the park and ride, so I'm busy 'scoping out the narrowest lanes to get us there! We're having a fancy dress Halloween party on the Saturday night, and hopefully will have a pumpkin carving competition as well. We might even manage to provide the pumpkins! Hoping to take the little brazier along again as well, although all I've got to burn in it are a couple of cans of used 20/50, so if you have any fairly small bits of firewood, feel free to bring them along!

The pub is very accomodating, do reasonable food for reasonable prices, and have a band playing on Friday night. The weekend is also the end of their Cider and Sausage festival, whatever that means!

So yeah, hoping to see plenty of people there and feel free to PM me on here or email me on luke.duller@gmail.com if you have any questions. :)

October 11th, 2011, 9:10 am
Firing on two.

Post Re: Halloween Camp
Hell yeah!

Still not sure on how I'm getting there (btw, if anyone is planning on going via Nottingham after 5pm on the Friday, I travel light), but be there I shall.

Need to plan my fancy dress now!

October 12th, 2011, 10:58 pm
Spellin Bea

How could i miss this shall be celebrating my 20th birthday (well 3 days early) and well iv ordered my costume its going to be Tight! :lol:

Oh and emilys i can pick you up as i'm go past nottingham, plus means i'll have company :D

October 13th, 2011, 7:36 pm
Firing on two.

George wrote:
How could i miss this shall be celebrating my 20th birthday (well 3 days early) and well iv ordered my costume its going to be Tight! :lol:

Oh and emilys i can pick you up as i'm go past nottingham, plus means i'll have company :D

you are a lifesaver.

October 13th, 2011, 8:21 pm
Firing on two.

Nice one, Jorge! (The picking-up Emily bit; I'm unsure what to make of the tight costume...)

I still have no idea what I'm going to dress up as..!

October 14th, 2011, 9:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]