View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 car run just for fun: Lichfield to Coventry 27th feb 
2CV Fan

Post car run just for fun: Lichfield to Coventry 27th feb
My friend is organising a bit of a car run and he asked me if I could post a message for the 2cvers.

This is open to anyone whos interested, myself and a few other local classic owners are doing an unoffical road run from the swan pub a.k.a (muckey duck) www.theswanatfradley.co.uk, or for those with sat nav the postcode is DE13 7DN, thats in Fradley, Staffordshire (its about 10min from Lichfield). The destination is the Coventry transport museum via Birmingham on the 27th feb. We are meeting at the swan around 10am to leave about 10.30 so we can get there in time for lunch and aim to leave about 4 pm to get back to the swan for diner if anybody wants to come back before going home. So this is a good chance to dust off your cars and get ready for the new season, so if anyones interested just leave a post.

(we're still waiting for a response of the museum to see if we can get priorty parking so no pay to park but need to know rough number so if you wanna join just leave a post)

and on a personal note, it would be lovely to not be the only french car so if anyone is in the area it would be nice to see some fellow 2cvers!

February 10th, 2011, 7:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]