View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 27th, 2024, 11:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Salisbury 1991. 
Agony Aunt - You have a car problem? Speak to Ken

Post Re: Salisbury 1991.
Neil,
now you've mentioned the company that brown and white van is keeping, I think I'm completely off target, as the van I'm thinking of was more likely foreign registered and seen 'in a field somewhere else completely'. :?

Reckon I spent for too much time in the bar at Salisbury, as I cannot remember a great deal about that camp... :shock:

ken

Neil wrote:
Ken, i have a feeling you could be right, although i'm ashamed to say i didn't take a great deal of notice. NBV is/was Steve Hills, as is the bronze Dyane beside it. I also have a suspicion that the red 250 is one of the ones built up from NOS shells.

January 29th, 2010, 9:48 pm
Firing on two.

Neil wrote:

Neil,
Cool to see some other old photos even though before my 2cv-ing time, thanks for scanning them in. I have a few more sets to do myself sometime too. This Spot's number plate is familiar? was it Ben W's one? or have I seen it in a book or magazine somewhere?? :? Anyone ??
Chris

January 29th, 2010, 10:56 pm
super slot

Chris, ROO is perhaps the most photographed of all UK SPOT's! It's been in several books down the years & i *think* may have appeared in Practical Classics magazine. The last time i saw it was at Kelso in 2005. Ben's SPOT was NCE 988R & was also at Salisbury, along with 2 others! 4 RHD SPOT's all in one place... 8-)

January 29th, 2010, 11:04 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2