View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 28th, 2024, 5:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Dutch Dyane Super 
2CV Fan

Post Re: Dutch Dyane Super
subarupete wrote:
Ideas on 4x4.
4x4 can be done but I think you will have to use the 5th speed to do so + a viscous coupling between the front and rear.
See viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3279&start=30

iv seen that option, but then i need to give up the 5 speed, and i drove 160 almost on the highway, but it was around 8000 rpm. would belovely to be able to bring that down abit.
not that i need to got that fast, but it save's some fuel and it drinks alot =[.

im going to try my best to make it work without losing the 5 speed, iv needed i will make a new axle that replaces the one that is in the gearbox now. but than a bit longer orso.

February 24th, 2013, 3:53 pm
Profile WWW
Firing on two.

Where did you get the M9 bolts for the driveshaft adapter discs, did they have to be made specially?

February 24th, 2013, 4:13 pm
Firing on two.

Just looked ta your pictures on FACEBOOK - WOW - good work and nice workshop.... :)

February 24th, 2013, 4:32 pm
Firing on two.

Just had a look aswell, looks like a great job mate, great set up, you running the super charger on it now or just standard? If so ya got any pictures??

Got one of these beasts myself at the moment, currently trying to get it back on the road, it under LGY 275P rises again.. If u fancy a look!!

Dyane 12 1976 (ish)

If you don't play the game, don't make the fecking rules..

February 24th, 2013, 5:46 pm
Firing on 1-2 Spark

As I told you before try a Quai difflock first, I think you don't need 4x4 then, (however with 110+ hp)........ Theres a topic going on here to do a group buy for 10 GSa Quai diffs "Harley" come in please.... I think this will help your first needs...... (keeping the power on the road).......
You can do 4x4 anytime later then, (first solve all the problems, make it and when it runs fit it in)
A difflock always will help you even driving it 4x4.

p.s. My offer for 1-2-Spark stands, would do a great job to your engine I know for sure....

Russ

February 24th, 2013, 6:28 pm
Profile WWW
2CV Fan

Joolz wrote:
Where did you get the M9 bolts for the driveshaft adapter discs, did they have to be made specially?

i made the bolt's myself,

Dyane61976 wrote:
Just looked ta your pictures on FACEBOOK - WOW - good work and nice workshop.... :)

thank you =], verry nice to hear something like that, haha on some other forum's they were complaining alot that i ruined an ami super, and a old dyane andso haha. the workshop is changed a bit now, i can post some picture's if you guys would like that.

Matt da cote wrote:
Just had a look aswell, looks like a great job mate, great set up, you running the super charger on it now or just standard? If so ya got any pictures??

im not running anything at the moment haha, engine is hanging around like this:

i will add the supercharger when i rebuild the engine again, im going to put some larger cilinders on it, other camshafts, and lots of flowing of the housing and such. only it will cost pretty much to do al that, so most things i will do after the world meeting in spain,

lpgo wrote:
As I told you before try a Quai difflock first, I think you don't need 4x4 then, (however with 110+ hp)........ Theres a topic going on here to do a group buy for 10 GSa Quai diffs "Harley" come in please.... I think this will help your first needs...... (keeping the power on the road).......
You can do 4x4 anytime later then, (first solve all the problems, make it and when it runs fit it in)
A difflock always will help you even driving it 4x4.

p.s. My offer for 1-2-Spark stands, would do a great job to your engine I know for sure....

i know, but a diff like that will cost me around 850, and this will cost me verry less because i can make all parts myself, and this is a bit more fun to do. already got a great idea to keep all the 5 speeds, and have 4wd, and i think i will have much more grip with 4wd, going to run 205 wide tires in the back, and 185 in the front.

the 1-2-spark will be a great thing for my car! i really would love to have it on my car when its running again, or about to.

iv also changed my firewall, havent seen it much like this, but its so much nicer inside the car, because iv got 3 times more room orso.

the engine bay will be cleaned up when the new engine and gearbox goes in so its all nice and shine =]

February 24th, 2013, 8:18 pm
Profile WWW
Firing on 1-2 Spark

Did you weld in Ami floorpanels, or did you also make them yourself

Russ

February 24th, 2013, 8:54 pm
Profile WWW
2CV Fan

iv used these, they were listed as azam panels, there are the same as 2cv6 panels and such, but then with the curve/bumb for the big spring pots.

February 24th, 2013, 9:50 pm
Profile WWW
Firing on two.

Matt da cote wrote:

im not running anything at the moment haha, engine is hanging around like this:

i will add the supercharger when i rebuild the engine again, im going to put some larger cilinders on it, other camshafts, and lots of flowing of the housing and such. only it will cost pretty much to do al that, so most things i will do after the world meeting in spain,

Snap got one in the same state well 3 now!!!

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 240.76 KiB | Viewed 3740 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 265.13 KiB | Viewed 3740 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 259.17 KiB | Viewed 3740 times ]

Dyane 12 1976 (ish)

If you don't play the game, don't make the fecking rules..
February 24th, 2013, 11:12 pm
2CV Fan

the one on the last picture looks pretty good already, i need to take mine appart, and let all the rotating parts be balanced, and then the housing sandblasted. head's revised, but need to relocate the oil filte, and alternator i want the supercharger in the middle of the engine

February 24th, 2013, 11:54 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next