View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 28th, 2024, 12:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 CIMOS DAK 1984 
Firing on two.

Post Re: CIMOS DAK 1984
Russell wrote:
I have never seen one break there before! Usually just the rod breaks, but that's quite odd I think.

I also never heard of that kind of break down... Always is something first time. But, again... A series cars are strange beasts... Always breaks near home. something was strange to me before I went to Bosnia. Dak was lower and lower . And all my friends was joking on my account... like..." Keža, you didn't make good job lifting front end of your DAK... you miss it for 10 centimetres on one side ... cccc... " I was ignoring all that jokes . After break down I realise that that "thing " was falling apart slowly until we come back home. And it brake down at home. Thanks to that strange A series habit I didn't have much troubles.

And it is not first time that my Citroen break down before I went to trip or when I come home from a trip.

August 7th, 2012, 12:50 pm
Profile WWW
Firing on two.

On Friday we had some little club meeting... It is that time of year that club members are ill or have no money or just don't have time. But... Best men are always available for fun and chat with friends.

This is the club that I am talking about... Club was est. back in year 1994 as club for AMI drivers... Over the past years it become a Club for real 2CV drivers... You can read more about it on this web site http://mamamijaletmego.blogspot.com/

Place for club meeting was this time on small ski resort Ulovka near town Vrhnika (SLO)... http://hesper-gostinstvo.si/

OK... we had some club stuff to talk about , some meal to eat and some drink to... you know... normal stuff. Than we made some photos of cars and members...

Yes, my DAK :)

And my DAK meets his older friend GERI ... only one left in driving condition ... very rare beast. Owner promised me that he will put it back in original condition later :) This was my GERI sold last winter ... viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3552

February 10th, 2013, 10:37 am
Profile WWW
Firing on two.

Another "old" member with his 2CV came...

And group photo ...

Than we went down hill to town Vrhnika to meet another friend...

February 10th, 2013, 10:42 am
Profile WWW
Firing on two.

This guy is real EV enthusiast. He is building EV cars and we had chance to see his C2 and enjoy driving it.

Later that evening we went home ...

But next day...

February 10th, 2013, 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Firing on two.

Next day my friend from Maribor came to visit me with his 1982 DAK... Again, I came home late ... :)

We find out that this "red" DAK from 1982 looks like it is from pre-production ... A prototype or something... It is shorter on back for a 8 cm than normal DAK. And made simpler than others ... I have to investigate that car in future.

So this is it... Snow, fun and 2CV :)

February 10th, 2013, 10:52 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4