View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 27th, 2024, 8:52 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 I2F T-shirts & stickers! 
super slot

Post I2F T-shirts & stickers!
Right then, it's been a long time coming, but we can now offer the highly fashionable 'International 2cv friends' T-shirts & stickers!

The T-shirts used are 'Fruit of the loom' & come in various sizes, although we are currently out of XL...

Kids sizes being:
12-13 years & 14-15 years

Adults being:
Small with an armpit to armpit measurement of 19.5"/50 cms & length of 27.5"/70.5 cms

Medium with an armpit to armpit measurement of 21"/70.5 cms & a length of 28"/71.5 cms

Large with an armpit to armpit measurement of 22"/56.5 cms & a length of 30"/ 76.5cms

*please note - all sizes are approximate*

Stickers are now the improved MK2 version & are also available.

What's it going to cost? £10/10€ including Postage & Packaging for a T-shirt & sticker, payable by Cash (preferably) or cheque. *we are hoping to have a paypal account up & running just as soon as we can get our banking sorted*

Non-UK customers - no problem!

If anyone interested could please contact me via PM in the first instance & we'll take it from there. ;)

October 3rd, 2009, 1:11 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]