View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 28th, 2024, 9:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 UDAC T shirts... 
Post Re: UDAC T shirts...
Just out of interest,is this a fairly new Club/forum, how many people actually go on it regularly?

Ben

February 4th, 2009, 2:17 am
super slot

Ben W wrote:
Just out of interest,is this a fairly new Club/forum, how many people actually go on it regularly?

Ben

there's probably a hardcore of around 15-20 regulars. get quite a few dropping in during the day, looking around, then leaving. at least one member had been lurking - but decided as things were picking up they'd make a post or two!! :lol:

a forum's is only as active as its mambers - stop lurking, get posting! ;)

February 4th, 2009, 8:40 am
Profile WWW
Trouble Maker

I am in contact with Ben and in discussions. Its too early yet to say as Ben and I have only communicated by email - but if he wants to use our distribution channel then he is welcome to make use of it - However if Ben uses a service such as our - we (cargifts) are going to put some restrictions and strict critera before you can get any UDAC items. They wont be for all.

I have some idea's, which Mick I'd hope would be happy with again I need to speak to Ben first and perhaps a little unfair to comment further.

I am happy to support Ben in whatever way I can - when I went to Portugal in 1987 with Mick, Louis etc we had UDAC T-shirts then (which I made) each was cusomized - mine was UDAC trouble maker and Mick's was UDAC Godfather. We've also had UDAC bonnet sledging sweatshirts in 1986 ish and I've still got mine. So to say that UDAC doesnt do T's etc is wrong as we did it back then. But not just anybody could have them then and I know that they wont be available to all.

I spent most of my youth growing up with Mick and lived 5 minutes from his house in Morden, Surrey before he moved up north to be nearer Suzanne. In fact it has to be said that I spent more time with Mick, Pauline and my big sister Sue than I did with any of my own familiy when I was 17 to 21 years old.

I travelled all over Europe with Mick, Louis Barbour, Richard Dalton, Geoff Strutt, Roy, Pete Sparrow, Jon (Wobs) Wood, John Rand - Olie (RIP) Dave Vos to name a few.

As for UDAC its a state of mind, a way of life and definately not a club you can just join.

UDAC is about saying sod it and just doing it. No rules, no meetings, no committee but passionate about the car we all love.

I was very happy to see that there are some good little Udac's growing within the club (you know who you are) - I've seen you in action in France (national) and was very pleased.

I too am now 41 years old, married two kids but I still believe strongly in UDAC today and everything I did in the late 80's. I still say F*@k it to everything I can and to all the crap and bull that is in this world today.

Yes the saying is correct - however its "To those who like us (then a thumbs up) and to those that dont F*@K em with a two fingered action. A toned down version was used at his funeral.

Again there is no right or wrong in UDAC, so it doesn't matter.

Rich
UDAC Troublemaker

PS I was at Oxford 1985 or 86 when Young Reg offered his help to push a car stuck in the mud after just having come out of the shower - needless to say he got covered in mud, turned round and went back to the shower. The driver drove off and Reg said....."Well thats all the thanks I get".

www.barbour4x4.com

Last edited by Little Rich on February 4th, 2009, 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 4th, 2009, 4:37 pm
Firing on two.

Little Rich wrote:
I too am now 41 years old

And the rest, Rich, and the rest.

February 4th, 2009, 4:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Trouble Maker

No really 1967 - 41

Me and Mick - both younger

Yes I already know about the knitware - improved it by being sick on it many times.

My first A series

www.barbour4x4.com

February 4th, 2009, 4:59 pm
Firing on two.

Udac shirt arrived in post today. Will be worn with a shit-eating grin at Firkin Freezin, and as much stuff as I can get to this year. Good Times! Cheers Ben.

February 4th, 2009, 7:53 pm
Captain Slow

now my boot box is looking good :D

Attachments:
n826825525_5860160_7089.jpg
n826825525_5860160_7089.jpg [ 47.77 KiB | Viewed 3877 times ]
February 19th, 2009, 7:36 pm
Firing on two.

Hi kittens, lets have a pic of the t shirt? Maybe even a catwalk vid a la asos.com. I know you would love to, Aidan!

February 19th, 2009, 10:00 pm
Firing on two.

T-shirts are yellow, with the same logo as the sticker on oboes's boot lid.
I'm up for some catwalk action anytime char, but why not try some gritty 'reality' shots. A little less glam I fear, slumped at the bar like, but there's nowt like telling it like it is!

February 20th, 2009, 7:48 pm
Firing on two.

Rumble602 wrote:
T-shirts are yellow, with the same logo as the sticker on oboes's boot lid.
I'm up for some catwalk action anytime char, but why not try some gritty 'reality' shots. A little less glam I fear, slumped at the bar like, but there's nowt like telling it like it is!

Me, Timmy and Max will go out UDAC'd up tommorow night maybe? get some 'broken at the bar' pics....

February 20th, 2009, 8:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next