View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently May 10th, 2024, 5:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Very sorry, To everyone. 
Firing on two.

Post Very sorry, To everyone.
:cry: Look i'm sorry everyone. I really am and hope you accept my apology. No more bad remarks promise i will stay quiet providing i dont get banned. Again Please Nice 2cv'ers accepty? :cry: (I was 2cvnutter but made this account to say sorry. I mean it.) :|

getting there slowly.

July 27th, 2009, 10:47 am
Post Re: Very sorry, To everyone.
Tom wrote:
:cry: Look i'm sorry everyone. I really am and hope you accept my apology. No more bad remarks promise i will stay quiet providing i dont get banned. Again Please Nice 2cv'ers accepty? :cry: (I was 2cvnutter but made this account to say sorry. I mean it.) :|

Mods are all away in Czech Republic, Tom.....there's only me, so in the light of that I'm going to put your future participation on I2F in their hands, by temporarily banning you until they return. They can then decide wether to let you back on or not, as I'm only holding the fort until they get back.

Topic locked 10:30am Monday 27-7-09

July 27th, 2009, 11:31 am

Post Re: Very sorry, To everyone.
Brian - many thanks for keeping tabs on the place while we've been living the dream in CZ.

we've decided to give Tom one last chance - i've PM'd him so he knows the score. He knows that he's done wrong & to make a public apology takes some courage... So, with that in mind & the fact that 2cv people are the best around lets try our best to forgive & forget.

August 4th, 2009, 8:33 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]