View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 27th, 2024, 11:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 2cv Racing on GTR2 
Firing on two.

Post 2cv Racing on GTR2
I was wondering whether anybody else owns the pc game GTR2? i have spent the whole day driving 2cvs round the top gear test track and got a best time of just under 2 minutes. Its great.
I was thinking if some other people owned the game and had the 2cv addon we could have an online I2F championship racing on various tracks. That would be awesome!

July 26th, 2009, 9:11 pm
Post Re: 2cv Racing on GTR2
I've not had a go at that...but I do have it on good authority that the TG Test Track will be featured on Gran Turismo 5 when it comes out for the PS3.

Now all I have to do is finish GT4 on my PS2, and buy a PS3........ :? :lol:

July 26th, 2009, 11:40 pm
Firing on two.

Yeh i do believe that has been comfirmed, its going to be amazing! lets hope they put a 2cv on it again!
the 2cv championship is worth a look at on GTR2 , just raced snetterton in the Ecas race car and accidently took out one of the Hollis cars when it was dark... oops :P

July 26th, 2009, 11:45 pm
Spellin Bea

erm coming from a game nerd :geek: you guys know that GT 5 has been out for months :D , but i still wouldn't own a ps3 as their too over priced and over rated, Xbox 360 RULE! :ugeek:

plus if you really want to have fun with a 2cv on a game get Rfactor now thats fun

July 27th, 2009, 1:46 am
Firing on two.

geocorn wrote:
erm coming from a game nerd :geek: you guys know that GT 5 has been out for months :D

Thats the prologue edition which only has 5 tracks and about 90 cars on. it is still good with a force feedback steering wheel. same one works with the pc. The gtr2 mod is exactly the same as the rfactor one it was converted a while back. i prefer the gtr2 physics engine :geek:

July 27th, 2009, 2:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]