View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently March 29th, 2024, 12:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Gits and swines... 
2CV Fan

Post Gits and swines...
So some git face bastard has knicked Ads headlight..
it was no.. hello l'll take this as l pushed the tab and its fallen out.. no they untaped it and removed it.. left the bulbs behind though..
so now I have no car again as I have had to put mine into his car..
I have removed the H vans lights as this will stop the pilfering bastards getting them as well.
Last week I noticed that the head lights were dangling but just thought that Ad had not secured them properley after changing the bulbs as the headlights bowls are plastic and flex..
l put them back in and taped them to be sure they were held..

rotten gits.. either a 2cv owner or someone with a kit car that requires headlights!!I have now put my spare headlight shells on his car (chrome and if he dints them death will ensue!) so that I could drill and tap the tabs so they cant be opened without a huge effort and re taped then..
this happened in our own drive this morning.. got up , headlights in car , went to move car at dinner.. one light missing the other hanging !

If they come back in a weeks time thinking that there is a nice new headlight to pinch then they will be wrong.. the ones in there are now NOT going to be worth knicking...

Last edited by Tree Sadler on January 2nd, 2009, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

January 2nd, 2009, 7:50 pm
super slot

Post Re: Gits and swines...
cheeky fuggers! :evil:

You don't seem to have a great deal of luck up there, do ya?! :cry:

January 2nd, 2009, 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Firing on two.

That sucks! especially as if it isn't just somebody out to vandalise stuff, it must've been a 2cver that robbed em.

January 2nd, 2009, 7:55 pm
gym bunny

sorry to hear that youve been victimised again! poor cars. the whole headlight like the bowl or just the lamp part? rubbish!

January 2nd, 2009, 8:09 pm
Profile WWW
2CV Fan

thats what peeves me most... they must be a 2cver to do it.. a vandel just smashes them.. thats why l taped the other 2cvs ones, just to stop an impromptu press and smash..

not a good day at all.. Ad went for his tattoo as well and the girl had not written the appointment down properly , even though we had it on his appointment card.. so he got to wait 2 weeks now.. and the bloke at the desk needed his face punching in as he was a right twat.. the tattoo bloke is nice though.

So now l have to try and find cash for more lights as l have none in morris.. l hate people that dont know that they CANT help themselves to stuff!

January 2nd, 2009, 8:19 pm
I feel for you Tree....the world does seem overburdened with light-fingered illiterate scumbags (and that's putting it politely) these days. :evil:

January 2nd, 2009, 9:28 pm
Goat lover

God, you and yours have had a shite start to the year, haven't you?

As you say, they aren't much good to anyone else, so must be a local A-series owner...you sure Mr A hasn't been borrowing them back? ;) :twisted:

Bx

January 2nd, 2009, 11:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]