View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 27th, 2024, 5:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 German filmmaker is looking for any 2CV footage for 2CV movi 

Post German filmmaker is looking for any 2CV footage for 2CV movi
Melanie is a 2CV-driving film maker from Germany and works on an international portrait about 2CV drivers all over the world.
Find detailed information about the project below:

April 1995 – a few weeks after my 18th birthday
It was love at first sight. Liebe auf den ersten Blick. Le coup de foudre. These curves! I had to have her. 250 DM changed hands and she was mine: a 2CV, built 1987, 27 hp, rouge vallelunga, simply enchanting. I was sure: This bond would last a lifetime. Five years she cradled me in her unique suspension, but then the inspection office brought us up short and presented a list that I, as a student, couldn’t pay for. So my 2CV was immobilised, put in the yard, moved with me a few times. In a barn she found her final resting place. Even if we didn’t drive together anymore, she was still mine…

That’s how my 2CV story started – what’s yours?

I’m a freelance movie maker and want to ask you this: Take a camera, film your 2CV life/love and let your fantasy take flight. Rummage your cellars and attics for old (private) 2CV-footage and send it to me – DVD is best (find my contact information below or on http://www.haifischbaby.de/impressum.html) or upload it to my server. I’ll send you log-in information via email.

Don’t worry: Everything you send to me in the (snail)mail, I’ll send back to you if you want it.

What have I got in mind with your footage?

My goal is a unique portrait of 2CV drivers and their cars, from all over the world. Ceci n'est pas un voiture mais un art de vivre – that’s what I want to show. The movie will be on DVD and on sale at this years’ world meeting. Everybody whose footage went into the movie will get a free DVD of it via mail or personally at the world meeting.

What to think about?

Of course I hope to get lots of footage and then my work starts. I’ll have to shift it all, maybe digitalize it and so on and so forth.
That’s why I would ask you to send your footage no later than March 15th, please. And don’t forget to send your contact details as well in case of further queries.

I’m excited. And looking forward to it. And if you’ve got any questions or suggestions, please contact me.

Melanie Ryll
Haifischbaby Film- und Fernsehproduktion
Oberste Gasse 21
DE – 53859 Niederkassel
+49 228 88 62 54 56
+49 176 66 85 17 75
melanie.ryll@haifischbaby.de
http://www.haifischbaby.de

February 5th, 2011, 1:50 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]