View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 27th, 2024, 6:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Hands up... 
Firing on two.

Post Re: Hands up...
2cvhound wrote:
Many times in both cars, but it was a little cold on Wed night and all Thursday. I just love driving in the dark with the roof rolled right back! It's almost time to put the summer roof on the dyane - a lovely Matt's soft top stripey affair. Need to tidy up the rest of the car to make it really work. GRRR. All wings are badly scratched, but I don't think it's worth shelling out for a whole respray and I would imagine matching the colour will be difficult as red always fades so badly.

Rob

I'd rather have the roof open and wear a hat if its a bit chilly! 8-)

It's handy to have a multi colour car that i keep just this side of shediness, I've finaly got a nice pair of shiny front wings but the back wings are all scraped up thanks to neighbours who can't park, particularly one who I've seen trying to park in a space three cars long and still almost scraping the cars front and rear! It doesn't take hi tech forensics to see he's been in contact with a few cars... hmmm! that streak down the side is a rather familiar shade of blue Mr. Magoo!?

March 22nd, 2009, 12:21 am
Spellin Bea

Post Re: Hands up...
yay i had me roof open, and i drove the dyane in a huge car park for the fist time :mrgreen: 8-)

March 22nd, 2009, 10:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2