View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently March 28th, 2024, 2:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Ferry to Morocco 

Post Re: Ferry to Morocco
the ferry we are on is 24 hours and is nowhere near 800euro but i do expect to have a couple of drinks a large steak meal and a bed for the night. try doing that when driving through Spain.

March 28th, 2010, 1:10 am
Profile WWW
Firing on two.

BriBFG wrote:
the ferry we are on is 24 hours and is nowhere near 800euro but i do expect to have a couple of drinks a large steak meal and a bed for the night. try doing that when driving through Spain.

I would think that driving from Barcelona to Tarifas will take 24 hours including several breaks (and perhaps a steakk) plus at least 6 hours sleep and breakfast- but then we still need to take the ferry Tarifa Tangier. If Tairfa is our first meeting point that will be quite fine.
Anyway it can be very comftable to travel vith boat- (though often expensive). Could you tell me the name of the ferry company and the price.- It might still be interessting for people from Norway and Finland, or others who think they will be tired once they reach Barcelona

Denmark

March 28th, 2010, 1:08 pm

Quote:
Anyway it can be very comftable to travel vith boat- (though often expensive). Could you tell me the name of the ferry company and the price.- It might still be interessting for people from Norway and Finland, or others who think they will be tired once they reach Barcelona

I don't have the details at all. all done through a third party i know it's a Italian ferry company i'd recommend doing a search on the web and i'm going with several other vehicles so the price will be knocked right down. I honestly don't have a good enough internet conection at the mo to do the search for you.

April 1st, 2010, 12:15 am
Profile WWW

Grandi Navi Veloci i've worked out is the ferry company they have online pricing.

April 1st, 2010, 12:29 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2