View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 27th, 2024, 12:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Spa 2009 
Firing on two.

Post Re: Spa 2009
Good Times :D . That Sunday morning mist had cleared by about an hour after you guys left and we had blue sky, probably the better day of the weekend. I left around 2pm, followed by a solid 12hour drive and then a 12hour sleep!

The mysterious overnight drop of form by the UK car was apparently a 20 lap penalty for a 'tyre compound technicality' according to Geoff on the 2CVGB forum.

October 19th, 2009, 10:49 pm
Firing on two.

Russell wrote:

Your 2 cars do look so cool together at that ride height, I've got to admit 8-) . Thanks for posting the pictures for us all Russell, what bit of your car scraped the metal lump in the floor of the train? Is your chassis Bamboo Green too?

October 19th, 2009, 11:51 pm
Firing on two.

on the meeting trac the stones flying in my hear from the bamboo one .
i see you take a photo on the front of our box (No 12) the first pic but the wrong car (the other team in our box )
to bad not have the talking dificuld to stick on face's with no car :D
next time hopefully evry one enjoyd the 24 hours .
we have a good time for us it was like a 24hours do mechanic's the drivers have so easy life's :twisted:

http://foto.zita.be/joe_catchou

October 20th, 2009, 12:47 am
Profile YIM WWW

Quote:
Your 2 cars do look so cool together at that ride height, I've got to admit . Thanks for posting the pictures for us all Russell, what bit of your car scraped the metal lump in the floor of the train? Is your chassis Bamboo Green too?

Hi Russ,

How did you end up on the tunnel when you were queued at Dover, or shouldn't I ask :?

Regards,
Bill.

October 20th, 2009, 1:09 am
Firing on two.

Neil wrote:
Hey Tom, nice to meet you! Glad you liked the Strongbow, i see that maybe a member of your family took a photograph of you holding 2 crates of the stuff! I hope you haven't drunk all 48 cans?! :lol: ;)

No, just started on the 3rd can...
About the picture, it could be... I havent seen all pictures yet.

PS, don't know if you recognized here, but you should know my girlfriend... You spent the 2005 Worldmeet with her and one of her friends...

October 20th, 2009, 6:52 pm
Profile WWW
Firing on two.

BillGenEx wrote:
Quote:
Your 2 cars do look so cool together at that ride height, I've got to admit . Thanks for posting the pictures for us all Russell, what bit of your car scraped the metal lump in the floor of the train? Is your chassis Bamboo Green too?

Hi Russ,

How did you end up on the tunnel when you were queued at Dover, or shouldn't I ask :?

Regards,
Bill.

Well...

We booked to cross with P+O, who, despite having the rudest staff and most amazing attitude to 'competitive onboard pricing', were the cheapest. We pitched up at Dover friday morning having rushed to change Harrys front suspension arms to find that Seafrance had gone on strike and some union tie in thing meant that nobody in Calais could be arsed to tie up any of the boats that came in. P+O rather kindly gave us a ticket for the tunnel instead, and amazingly, despite sittin on our arses all morning at Dover we arrived to meet Thierry and the Chicons about 2hrs early!

Yes, My chassis is Bamboo green too, well, what's left of it. Harry and I created some rather funky fireworks along the belgian motorways...

October 20th, 2009, 7:06 pm
super slot

Tom Duckpower wrote:
Neil wrote:
Hey Tom, nice to meet you! Glad you liked the Strongbow, i see that maybe a member of your family took a photograph of you holding 2 crates of the stuff! I hope you haven't drunk all 48 cans?! :lol: ;)

No, just started on the 3rd can...
About the picture, it could be... I havent seen all pictures yet.

PS, don't know if you recognized here, but you should know my girlfriend... You spent the 2005 Worldmeet with her and one of her friends...

really?! i don't remember seeing her?

October 20th, 2009, 7:07 pm
Profile WWW
Firing on two.

joe_catchou wrote:
on the meeting trac the stones flying in my hear from the bamboo one .
i see you take a photo on the front of our box (No 12) the first pic but the wrong car (the other team in our box )
to bad not have the talking dificuld to stick on face's with no car :D
next time hopefully evry one enjoyd the 24 hours .
we have a good time for us it was like a 24hours do mechanic's the drivers have so easy life's :twisted:

We did have a little walk round the pits but there were so many people there I didn't really know who we were looking for to come and say hello to. We cheered your Dyane on though, when we saw it.

We spent most of our time in the tent belonging to the Flying Dutchmen, enjoying thier 'hospitality'. I think they got 3rd in class, which is great!

October 20th, 2009, 7:09 pm
super slot

Tom Duckpower wrote:

Ah, would that be Moon? she was there with a guy named Martijn...

October 20th, 2009, 7:10 pm
Profile WWW
Firing on two.

Neil wrote:
some pictures from the weekend:

This is the best advert for taking drugs I've ever seen, The owner Hans is now a member here, come on Hans, show us some more pictures of your car dude!

Probably my favourite car of the weekend.

Poor Bob didn't look too upset, despite spending the second half of the weekend looking like a jellyfish. Thankfully he was ok, I think he quite enjoyed the strong painkillers. :lol:

October 20th, 2009, 7:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next