View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 3rd, 2024, 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 2010 Dates 
Firing on two.

Post Re: 2010 Dates
spanners wrote:
Joe Ahvee wrote:
ill have to try and get the time off work. also the international is the following weekend i think, and im pretty much set on going to that!

Yep, that's right.

I've got my brothers wedding the week before Snet (it's a week long piss up) then Snet from the Thursday to Monday/Tuesday and then the (Inter)National.

Good times 8-)

a busy couple of weeks for you then! if i dont make it to snetterton, i shall try to find you guys at the international!

June 5th, 2010, 6:31 pm
super slot

Joe Ahvee wrote:
i want to go to this so badly! anyone from down my way driving up? not up for driving that far on my lonesome. and i think i will kill my dad if i have to spend that long in a car with him.

Joe, i'll be driving up. Thing is i aint got a clue what day! :lol: Another thing is i'm gonna have to sort myself out a suitable Citreon cv2 first! :roll:

Mate, it's a long way from down here - it's a journey i used to do quite regularly in 2cvs. Here to my ex's in Norwich was a 350 mile trip!! I managed to mission it one time in 5 & a bit hours - luckily the roads were clear including Motorway twenty 5! One time i was still on the road 8 hours after leaving hers & then i copped a rear wheel puncture (it was now gone midnight) at the bottom of Haldon Hill (Exeter), limped to the top and changed it by the racecourse entrance using the light from my mobile! :evil: :lol:

Last edited by Neil on June 5th, 2010, 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

further info!

June 5th, 2010, 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Firing on two.

Neil wrote:
Joe Ahvee wrote:
i want to go to this so badly! anyone from down my way driving up? not up for driving that far on my lonesome. and i think i will kill my dad if i have to spend that long in a car with him.

Joe, i'll be driving up. Thing is i aint got a clue what day! :lol: Another thing is i'm gonna have to sort myself out a suitable Citreon cv2 first! :roll:

Mate, it's a long way from down here - it's a journey i used to do quite regularly in 2cvs. Here to my ex's in Norwich was a 350 mile trip!! I managed to mission it one time in 5 & a bit hours - luckily the roads were clear including Motorway twenty 5! One time i was still on the road 8 hours after leaving hers & then i copped a rear wheel puncture (it was now gone midnight) at the bottom of Haldon Hill (Exeter), limped to the top and changed it by the racecourse entrance using the light from my mobile! :evil: :lol:

closer to the time give me a shout and i should have an idea of my plans. any luck in the new car search?

June 5th, 2010, 6:52 pm
super slot

Joe Ahvee wrote:
closer to the time give me a shout and i should have an idea of my plans.

will do.

Quote:
any luck in the new car search?

nope!

June 5th, 2010, 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
Firing on two.

Neil wrote:
Joe Ahvee wrote:
closer to the time give me a shout and i should have an idea of my plans.

will do.

Quote:
any luck in the new car search?

nope!

does it look like a trip to france is going to be the way to find one?

June 5th, 2010, 6:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3